Thursday, March 11, 2010

never was and never will be.

Go all the way ?
No regrets ?

I don't regret the past few years.
Because I learnt from them.
But if I could take it all back, I would.

I regret loving you. I regret trying to impress you.
I will never try for you.
I will never kiss or touch you again.

You don't care about me.
You just cant get any other piece of ass.
You just want me. sadly, I don't want you.

Your a sad, pathetic excuse for a man.
Your not even a man. Your a little boy.
One with hormones, but I can't please you, nor do I want to.

I would have rather been your friend.
I wished you were more mature.
If you were a mature person, you'd be a friend.

You tell me, nay, convince me that you cant stay away.
Thats because I kept going back to you.
And thats why were done.

Something about me makes you go nuts?
I'll teach you how to control it.
Grow a pair of your own before trying to fuck up someone else.

Your not mister perfect.
Your not even close.
Your cute face and amazing eyes don't work on me anymore.

I used to think I loved you.
But I never really did.
I always thought so, but I was, and always will be, that dumb.

I lusted you.
I wanted you to love me, for real.
But you never did, and for that I am thankful.

You want me so bad.
You'll go all the way.
Unfortunately for you, its over.

Goodbye loser, Goodbye loafer, Goodbye pain, Goodbye hell.
Hello life.