Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ive never had much respect for people with regrets.
not the "i regret drinking that much" or the "i regret not studying for that test", but like the life regrets. i used to say that i regretted things i had done that had changed everything, like a person i meet, a person i "hook up" with, a person i date, someone i hurt or someone i loved.
i dont respect people with regrets because if you regret something that changes your life, you are pretty much saying you regret your life today.
sure, i wish i hadn't done certain things i did, but i sure as hell dont regret them. i can look at myself today. I am a writer, i express myself, im not afraid to show my emotions, im not afraid to be myself, and i can finally stick up for myself against losers that are fake and shouldnt matter to me.
You know, ive been hurt, ive been used, i was bulimic, i was almost depressed, i smoked to make myself happy, and i cried my eyes out for the ones i loved, but that makes me who i am today, and i dont regret who i am, cause all that shit that got me here were just little bumps in the road, and made me a stronger person.
i dont regret life, i dont regret decisions, and i most of all would never regret love. because without it, we are absolutely nothing. without love, theres greed and hatred. and we dont need that again.
(;