Sunday, November 7, 2010

been a while much?

wow. live has its new curves.
key word: curvy?
no but really. I havn't written in practically a decade. I've been busy jeez dont pressure me.
anyways. life is silly now. joking its ... well how can i put this...
HELL&HEAVEN&CONFUSION&WHAAAATT!?
so yea. heres how I can explain it:
HELL: so school totally sucks balls. I can't walk around without being thrown with a new insult. I can't feel right, walking around the halls. I avoid, I am alone.
oh and im a horrible sleeper, I'm losing some friends, and people suck.
HEAVEN: im kinda in love with this guy alex. i know ew, havn't i learnt better than to be falling in love and shit? well to fucking bad. I'm like obsessed with the guy. whatever more on that shtuff lates.
CONFUSION: like wtf am I doing? i dont understand what im doing every day. and im thinking more deeply into my life to try and understand what its about and why im alive and whaaaatttt!
WHAAAAAAAT!?: idgaf. im on twitter now
search: JayyFranks
..i think thats my twitter, who da fuck knows .
well. thats me right nao.
ill write back soon.
i gotta pee.

BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE