Sunday, November 28, 2010

oucherfuck

so i need a root canal.
key word: pain?
fuck yes. my left side of my mouth is like... siring with pain all over.
anyways. so the list went on.
no more soda sweets sugars chocolates salts & junk
fml right?
well its not all that bad. i mean i can still have my beloved starches, my sunflower seeds (new fetish) and my juice. oh and of course the best part, i can still drink V8 and not be yelled at.
could you even imagine life without v8? i couldn't.
then i got all soft, because one of those comercials with all of the black kids happened (not being racist)
meet alex. alex is only 10 years old but has to take care of his three younger siblings for his parents aren't alive anymore. he often misses meals and is too young to have to do this alone. But you and your family can help children like alex all around the world.
and i actually got to thinking. that maybe my root canaled pain-filled tooth is trying to save me. I mean really, my gluttony has always gotten the best of me, and i have gained a few liters lately.
imagine being like "alex"? i really was thinking about it as my nerve in my molar or canine or whatever was throbbing. i though, maybe its smarter if i eat some healthier shit. i mean my life could be so much worse. and i obviously dont want to go through this bull again.. right?
presto, a new child is born inside of me.
now if only i could fucking live until december 10th when i get the root canal. that would be a miracle.

the moral of the story is to eat healthy, dont take advantage, and FUCKING FLOSS. or you'll end up crying every time u drink/ eat anything and it hits that tooth,. and taking like five tylenol a night for pain.

thats all for now.
from the desk itself, wearing a robe cause i just showered,
jussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss