Sunday, November 28, 2010

"love"

sudden realization much?
i just realized, that ive been trying to get one of my friends to start talking to me again, but i dotn want to talk to them first, cause then they win (even though they dont know about the game were playing). i know, im a girl
but really.. maybe they just DONT like me, you know? i have people that i just dont like, and i dont "avoid them", but like i try not to make a huge conversation with them.. and i just realized, i'd bet this guy, who used to be like.. my brother fuck, just.... doesnt enjoy me. cause he never talks to me, he only calls when im with someone he wants to talk to, and he doesnt actually miss me or have time for me.

my mom always said, if you're important enough to someone, they'll find the time for you, because you're a priority to them.
well i guess im not a priority to him, and i always knew i wasnt, but clearly the guy just doesn't like me. and that sucks, but i guess thats life.

i also realized that i have to stop saying i love people. the word love has no meaning anymore. actually, in my vocab, the words love favorite best friend dont exist.
hes not my best friend, nor do i "love" him in any way. jeez.
i have to stop saying that someone is like my brother (or sister to be politically correct). i have to stop saying that they are like my best friend and i love them. its ridiculous. i can easily name my best friends right now, with letters obvs.
BJJJAS
everyone else is a really good friend, a friend, or nothing at all.
honestly, i can say i love the people on that list.
i wanna say that i love my other friends, cause in a sense i love my friends, but i dont really LOVE them, but i love them. its tough to explain , but you all do it too, so stfu.

anyways. thats my big typing orgasm of today..
actually not of today cause this is my third post today.
ah.

k bye