Sunday, November 7, 2010

peace in.. dont hear that often eh big guy?

I've found my solution to life.
We gotta bring the peace in.
why do people say "peace out" when they say goodbye to someone?
Why do we fight so much.
Its all about being comfortable with ourselves. I finally get it, and writing about it makes me all the more sure how true it might be.

Why do we fight? as a defense.
Why do we defend? to protect ourselves.

we want to be right, we dont want to look bad. why not? idgaf if i look like an idiot. If im wrong, then im wrong. why must we try so hard to make someone else join us? why is it called an opinion if were not alowed to have our own? why is it called personal if its just someone elses idea?

honestly, thats why I write, to find my own opinion and inner peace. it all makes sense to me now, that if you let someone shove their ideaoligy and opinion down your clogged up throat and let it touch your brain and heart, than your nothing. you are not opinionated, cause its not yours. its ridiculous how people let that happen. thats why people fight, and people are sad. people are sad because they feel either unloved, unheard or unappretiated. well. start to fucking appretiate yourself and fucking love yourself and listen to yourself. we dont need anyone else to accept ourselves.
thats why im such a loser at school. cause i dont fucking accept my own opinions and myself the way I am. I just hope to be accepted and stand all my insecure little fucking self being a little gay fucking loser.
NO! im not letting that shit change me anymore.

i say fuck the world.
and thats all i gotta say about that.
you have friends, you have enemies. thats life.
live with it, or fucking kill yourself.

igght pce in.