Thursday, January 12, 2012

written about a post that i deleted.

my blog became famous because im a bitch woohoo.

WELL, i gotta say, i can admit when im wrong, because i deffinately was by posting that last blog post.
I am not doing this to gain back friends or to get respect. I am doing this more for myself because i know i should.
I really should have spoken to those two people, but i was irresponsible and i didnt. That was totally my fault and a really wrong thing on me, but the past is the past, and posting bad shit on the internet doesnt make anything worse.
I think that I should be a little less open with other people, because that usually ruins things, but honestly, this blog is here for me to complain, so i should use it, complain and write and do my business here, so that i can take more time out to actually listen when people talk to me. I think that this is my fault entirely, and someone helped me realize that today. I wont mention anything and im not going to beg for forgiveness, because i really gotta accept the concequences. and if people who are angry at me ever decide to talk to me again, thats totally on them, and im not going to force it or whatever.
Im really getting my wrongs off my chest because i gotta stop doing the things i do.
To all these guys I meet that i become friends with, i gotta stop being so friendly. I mean I know thats who I am, and i dont expect anything from them, guys can get the wrong idea and think things that arent true. So i can still be friendly but not as friendly.
To all the girls I meet that i become friends with.. that doesnt happen because im a bitch. I gotta start being more of a friend than just some fucking person who sits around and doesnt shutup about herself. If i have something to say, i am a writer, so i'll just write it down.
To anyone i talk to, i think that my extreme personal life should stay with me. I appologize to anyone that i've said "too much" to, because its unfair and its probably things they dont need or want to hear.
I've got to start listening and being more attentive, and not just trying to impress everyone, cause when i do that, it always shits right on me.
I think i have to be the girl i want to be... starting now.
I want to more than anything start to just be myself, without the bad parts of me.

I want to remind whomever reads this that im NOT being a suck up to the people who i angered, because i do not accept forgiveness, i actually wanna thank the people who hate me for helping me realize i dont like when people hate me. I mean, i can't win over everyone's heart, but i can help myself be less of a people pusher (one who pushes people away from them cause they suck).

So there you go and there you have it. My appologies, and my new self. I will be a better person, and I guess ill report back on it.

ciao peoples