Monday, January 9, 2012

moNOthankyou

sup dorks.
if you are reading this, you can tell i havn't written in a while. well thats what happens when you're super popular and have no free time. im kidding. im actually a huge loser who spends all her time watching movies that her boyfriend makes her watch.
but enough about that, i'd actually been in florida two weeks ago, and on a cruise last week. it was quite nice and i made some alright friends. my favorite was the three lil boys who hit on me. because i jus LOOOOOVVVEEEE getting hit on while my boyfriend sits at home, sick with the kissing disease. i blame it on eating food off the ground. the doc blames it on anything.
so anyways, ive been thinking a lot, (run for the hills, ive been thinking!) just about the idea of schooling and junk. I've kind of got this hatred for cejep teachers. i was thinking about some of my older teachers from last semester (whom i will not name for my own safety), and i've got to say, they were some pretty big douchers. most are totally biased, some like to just be mean, others have issue with opinions, and one of them just kept telling me how wrong i was infront of EVERYONE.
I mean, i get it, you dont have to give a shit about us and if were late or were prgnant or we died or something, but you should give a shit that what you're teaching us, were going to have with us for a long period of time. I dont want to leave your class confused and pissed off tht you're the stupid one. I mean jesus, students should teach classes on how to teach to teachers. I've got an issue with biased teachers who think their side is the right one, and teachers who boast about the idea of us "expressing" ourselves, yet we aren't allowed to have an opinion on shit. well fuck that im tired of feeling like every little thing i do is wrong.
and now that im mentioning that, its not just in school, its everywhere. when you are the "teenage" age (between 16 & 20), its like EVERYTHING we do is wrong. and my mom always said, if everyone fails a test, it could reflect poorly on how the teacher teaches. so maybe everyone being so fucking WRONG reflects on the dumbasses around us who make us think what we're doing is right.
anyways, thats my complaining of the day
this wasn't one of my best writings, but i needed to yell, and i have more on my mind, but its too personal for the INTERNET. goodnight people, ill write back soooooooooon.
from the bed, picking her nose,
jus