Monday, January 16, 2012

my big move

little do you think i was talking bullshit when i said i wanted a change? wellll... i wasnt yo. i actually messaged this girl i was in a class with last semester that im going to be in another one with this, and i totally TOTALLY swallowed my pride, and asked if she wanted to be friends, and if she could introduce me to some new people.
so, yes, i did ask a girl to be my friend, which seems pathetic, but is legit. i mean you see someone who looks nice, you either talk to them or you dont, and its weird cause we shared a couple conversations, and she knows my boyfriend so it was kind of like oh hey, but it was super legal to ask her to be friends.
and guess what btches, she totally understood my predicament, and said yes! and weve been talking. so haha.
i really still am in dissbelief that i did it, but like i said, im making a change, and im not going to spend weekends alone anymore. my goal of first semester continues, meet someone in every class. so boom. look out abbott. im making friends.
i sound like a loser.
k i have to wake up in like 5 hours and 30 mins, so goodnight world