Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Daily Routine - poemsbyjus

sorry its only been poems lately, my inspiration is all over the place, i miss someone dearly and it hurts my heart, so all i can write is poetry... xo

when im feeling down,
because i don't have you,
i think about what i miss,
and heres what i do:
                                       
when i wake up in the morning,
i wish to see your face,
it would make my world,
a much better place.

when i cook myself food,
i miss your big smile,
saying "oh you're so good to me"   
haven't heard that in a while.   

when im at school,
i miss your big brain,
youd always teach me new things,
an intellectual gain.

when i go out with friends,
i miss holding your hand,
when youd show me off,
like your favorite brand.

when i lay awake at night,
i miss when we talked,
wed spend hours together,
we were sealed with a lock

when i sleep and i dream,
you come back to me,
and just to be together,
wed run away, yes we'd flee.

when i wake up in the morning,
the routine will re-start,
i think about you all day,
wishing youd never depart.

and thats pretty much it,
as if from a movie, a scene,
just like a broken record,
you're my daily routine.