Friday, May 20, 2011

sudden realization

so, school has sucked this year for me, but you allready know that if you've been reading. BUT what you don't know, is that i've been lying. (omg so coincidental, as i typed : ive been lying, im listening to bye bye boyfried , fefe dobson, and she said ive been lying, when i was tping it. SHUT UP IT WAS COOL)

so as i was saying, i did lie to all of you. school was amazing. i got really great marks, had great teachers, barely any homework, so SCHOOL, was amazing. now my social life, that was a disaster. but really, it wasnt all that bad. i mean it was really a group of pathetic, low lifes that just wanted to ruin mine. and yes, they did a pretty good job of it.. but i mean, i think im pretty well off. i have a extremely sexy boyfriend, a couple of AMAZING friends outside of school, and sadly for me, i relized too late that i had amazing friends in school as well. so my sudden realization, is more of a thank you..

thank you to alex, my amazing boyfriend, for listening to me vent for hours and hours about the bullshit that goes on in school, and for convincing me that you would beat them up for me, even though you wont cause its beneath you, nd ur too sweet to hut anyone. i friggen love you <3

thank you to beany (other alex), who is by far the WORST "gay bes friend" stereotype, but the most amazin friend in for reals. for making me laugh, threatening any guys who hurt me that ull have their balls in a ziplock bag, and for being real with me, and not just trying to make me feel better. the truth my hurt, but a slap in the face is usually what i need. i lurve mybig bro <3

thank you to jess (dokis) for being my "inside man" jkjk, and for sticking up for me even if it looked a little bad on her. for being the one who stole ALL the guys ;) and for being like my twin. i dont think i would be the same person if i hadnt obsessed ovr you in grade seven and bought you a watch for your birthday. jtm bub

thank you to jess (itzco) for being the prettier one. ;) honestly, we were FORCED to be friends, and it never worked, then give us a summer and all the sudden were SBS'ing and were just going a little nuts. although i don't see you enough, i wish i could see you everyday (which i could were like 10 minute neighbours) and i dont say this enough, buit i really appretate how forgiving and how much you wnt to help me out of all my pickles. iluvyu

last but not least, thank you jordana for teaching me that u dont gotta go crazy to have fun. we can get HIGH off of horton hears a who, and stupid shit like that. your honestly like a sister to me, and weve been through so much together. you saythat you can't live without me, cause i've helped you through your bubble, but you've helped me establish that its okay to have a bubble, and nobody needs to know EVERYTHING. your honestly the biggest sweety pie, and your my lil jew <3 ilysfm

of course, thank to my family, but bleh.
so my realization is that, i have 5 days left of school, two weeks of exams, two proms, and then im done, im GONE, forever. so really, theres no point sweating the small stuff anymore, because its so ... small. i mean im going to a bigger and better place (no, not heaven) ; CEGEP!!!!

from the desk of justine erin frankel, i wish i knew this when i started this year, because then woulda been happier nd perfect. but when is perfection ever fun? xo