Sunday, May 22, 2011

bleugh is the sound of the day

why havn't i written this yet? why, i was sick, and i was in a teensy bit of trouble.
let me just say, enough is enough, but when do i know what enough is?
its tough to know, but ive learnt to get up, have some water, and see how i feel.
praying to the procelin god, for hours is really no fun at all. specially when it goes on all night and the next day. this gave new deffinition to the word hungover because i hung over my bed, into a bowl, and sang to the top of my lungs, with a burning throat and an empty stomach.
let me tell you.. the movies make this look so much less excrushiatingly irritating and painful. it was honestly, HELL.
i ate soup and toast yesterday, and a few chips. let me tell you, water was my best friend. so was my bed, and my bowl for puke.

so guys, its fun to be a little crazy, but when it comes to the extent that i had it, i think you'll get what i mean when i tell you, i said the words im never drinking again at least twenty five times.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH.
because its coming out, either from the bottom, or from the top.
and you're embarrassed, sick, in pain, and just plain sad. <3