Monday, May 9, 2011

what really bothers me

i told you about that friend that im no longer friends with.. well, its bothering me
so i deleted the guy off of facebook, and we arent talking at all.
first of all, he hasnt spoken to be since before my party (april 30th) and not even to say happy birthday. and of course, when i deleted him there was no attempt to fix things. although to some extent, i didnt want him to try and fix it, it hurts me deeply that he didnt even try. i mean the kid and i have been best friends for over a year, and all the sudden, i stop talking to him because he has let me down, hurt me, igore me and make me feel like complete shit; and he completely ignored me.. so that proves that he never really cared about me, because he isnt even trying to win this friendship back. and that is whats bothering me, because hes out there, forgot about the situation, doesnt care nor is he suffering, when im sitting in here bothered out of my mind. he clearly idnt give a crap and nevr will, but why do I need to suffer when i did what was right for myself.. and why if i did the right thing, do i still continue to feel like shit about myself?

life is unfair, wanna help ? pls. because my other friends said i did the right thing, and the feeling will pass, but it hasn't passed, and its so difficult to forget about someone you care so much about, oh and seeing them on your news feed, and their best friend on msn, NOT EASY.

issues are issues, and friends are friends, but when one of em ends, its hard to deal with.
so, ive never asked for advice, and i dont know what im getting myself into, but
if anyone has any advice, you know where to find me: justineerinfrankel@hotmail.com