Sunday, December 21, 2014

Diary of a Fat Girl; Post-Week 3 & 4

Sowwy, I didn't write exactly on wednesday.. or was that two wednesdays ago i needed to write...

So my current weight (weighed on the 17th which was the start of week 4)... or im confused now.
so the start of week one was the 26th, so week two was the 3rd, and week 3 tht i didnt write was the 10th, and then the start of week 4 was the 17th okay i got it. okay so clearly i loafed a bit :p

so lets get this on paper. I have been working out for three weeks, and this is the start of week four (well its like a few days after start and week 5 starts on christmas eve oh fuck me.

Current weight (from 17th): 167 lbs. (I KNOW RIGHT)
Weight loss count: -14
Goal weight: 27 pounds leftttttttttttt - but this week dont expect much eh?

So guys, I'm really happy with how i'm doing. yes, i havn't worked out since wednesday, so im kinda loafing a little, but its my holidays technically so im allowed to loaf. BUUTTT, im still eating really well and working on my diet so its not ALL bad :p

Anyhow, im really impressed with myself lately. the weight, which is hard to take off, is coming off faster than i thought it would. finally, with hard work and dedication, i am getting to where i want to be. Because i'll be out of the house and without my machine, I'm hoping if i cant go down in weight, to at least not GAIN anything throughout the week. Next wednesday I'll still weight myself, but not on my scale, and sometimes different scales say different things, but the wednesday afffter (the 31st) ill be weighing myself on my scale.. or maybe ill do it the day before since the 31st is new years eve so i wont want to be home writing about weight haha :P

Yeah, so the effort isn't easy, i'll tell you that. I mean making yourself workout basically every day, even if its only 20 mins for that day itself, takes a lot of discipline. Im glad that I'm starting to develop a better self-discipline through doing this. This time around, nobody is here to ask if i worked out today, or what i ate today. Nobody is staying on my case, making sure i keep making progress. this is all me this time, finallyyyyyy. I mean last night my grandfather takes me out for supper, and i ACTIVELY without even realizing it, scouted the healthiest meal on the menu (plain grilled chicken - no sauce, with shallots, some cheese, and some tomatoes on it) and then when she asked a side, i started with baked potato, but changed my order to steamed veggies instead. Guess what? I fucking ate those steamed carrots aand broccoli up god damn that was good and I was hungry so after finishing my meal, I was quite full, but also satisfied with what I had chosen as my meal. Other times when I went out for supper, I'd choose the "most fun" item on the menu that I either don't have often, or is something I don't make ever, and its usually smothered in mushrooms and cheese jalapenos stuff like that. And when i finish my meal, i'm so full and on top of it I hate myself for what I had just eaten. Its almost like my body was giving me all these signs that I shouldn't have been eating what I was eating. I had horrible stomach aches and bowel movement (tmi) and I felt weak and tired all the time. I've never felt better since choosing healthier choices. It makes me feel proud that when Im hungry at home, i went for the celery before i went for the crackers and cheese.

I guess thats what makes the effort easy, the pride. On wednesday, I stepped on the scale and didn't expect much. People say the first group of pounds is the easiest to lose, and after that it gets really hard. the fact that 10 pounds came off so easily from like a decent effort, was great, and then i kept putting in the same amount of effort, and there went another 4 pounds! I was so excited and happy i cheered and ran around the house naked i high fived myself i didnt even care i was just so happy. I know that after the holiday week though, i'll have to up my effort levels so that I can finish this thing off with a boom.

The more I try and lose, the more excited I get. The only downside is that I, myself, don't see a difference in my boody shape or looks. I've been told by a couple of people that I'm looking better, but I really don't see it. My downside is getting sad after not seeing the change. I never understood why does the scale say 14 pounds less, but my body says "your the same fat bitch you always beeeeen" but at the same time, i didn't notice my weight gain until i was at this point and was like woah when did my entire body change so much! so hopefully i'll get to that realization. I just need to keep pushing. I want to be able to upload a picture in a new bikini in the middle of winter, and say look at me, im already ready for bikini season and its 3 months away. you know?

Anyhow, this week my big goal is to workout as much as I can even without my machines. I'll try to go on jogs with my friends (if they're willing) do tons of jumping jacks and squats to keep the booty at its finest. (that shit hurts my legs though in the longrun) and just keep running and working at it. This week i'll be drinking alchohol too so as long as i pace myself and keep it real, i don't think i'll be too bad. Im not so worried, but i am a little nervous. YES, for the first time ever im nervous about gaining a little weight because of my "week off". If anyone has any good strategies or workouts I can do in an appartment building, don't hesitate.

aaaannnnd im an idiot. i can run up and down the stairs silly jus :p hopefully they arent those terribly loud and annoying stairs that'll piss everyone off if i run up and down them. regardless, I'll figure something out i'm pretty resourceful i think.

thanks for keepin it real, since there was no complaints about my lack of posting last two weeks, i doubt anyone reads, but i still gotta write for my biggest fan, and thats me :3
xo mad love to yah!!!!!!!