Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Diary Of a Fat Girl; Week Two

Current Weight: 174lbs
Current Mood: ALLL over the place.

I gotta say, week one posed to be quite easy :p i usually am one to ramble about life's problems, but for the past week ive basically been home for most of it (on account of some more personal life problems), so its been pretty easy to keep on schedule. Also, I didn't end up having a cheat day, which helps for sure. the toughest part was getting to working out, and sticking to it when im already doing it. See, Im sure i can do an hour of cardio in a row, but damn, am i ever laaaazy. what i did this week was that instead of being like "heeyy i made it to 15 mins, time for a break" i thought: "heyy, made it to 15 mins, lets make it to 20!" and so on, until i ended up doing 30 mins straight of jogging at fast pace. that may not be much to you, but to me, im really impressed with that ability. I've started to enjoy switching up my workouts too; I would do 50 jumping jacks, then 20 squats, then run for 15 minutes, and repeat; until i had around 40 minutes of working out under my belt and i would be sweaty as all hell.

In the month of august I believe is when my current boyfriend, alex, started to hold me more accountable, and to check my weight every week for progress. at the time, i was 186, my heaviest weight, and I was into that idea. unfortunately I didn't stick with it, as I usually don't. at first my weight went down, then fluxuated going up and down. the fact that from then up until last week my only difference was by 5 pounds (last week i weighed 181), made me really sick, and thats what pushed me to try another angle, like this diary one. I think its been helpful because every day when I workout, I imagine what i'll write on my weight loss diary. i took a picture of my stomach at 186, and i hid it deep in my phone. i vow right here, i will take another picture when i reach my goal, 140, and post both next to each other.

I want to be one of the poster people for knowledge that you don't need pills, or weird cookie/smoothie diets to lose that weight. its all about the hard work and motivation. diet and exercise!!!!!

So for this week, i continue my vow off coffee and soda and alcohol (yup, i havn't had any at all in a week!) and continue my vow of 150 jumping jacks a day. BUT, I will strengthen that vow and add more to it. my challenge of the week for eating is to have one fruit/veggie a day as opposed to another kind of snack (although to be honest I barely ate this week anyhow). my workout challenge of the week is to do at least 50 squats a day! (because i wanna firm up this booty, ya dig?)

As I was last week, I am still confident and excited about this adventure im taking with writing and weight loss, and maybe this can be the start of something amazing. tbh tho, im a little nervous because its said that the first five pounds in the first week come off the fastest, and from here it'll be a little slower. my mum says even if i keep up this amazing progress, i might only be losing 2 pounds a week, but that means losing 8 pounds a month, which is also not bad either. but still, secretly i want to roll in the new year at 160 (think i can lose 15 pounds in 28 days?) im sure it wont be that, but as long as i keep doing what im doing, im confident that i can make great progress by then.

Lets see how far i can take this shindig ;)
Prediction for next week's weight: 169lbs