Friday, February 26, 2010

acceptance

if you can't accept me for who i am, then you cant accept me at all.
dont ask me to change, dont ask me to tweak myself, because I am who I am, and usually, the better people in life learn to live with the flaws i have because the good of me overpowers the bad.
I can admit it; I'm stubborn at times, and I get easily aggravated at the littlest things. I get emotional fast and I can be a bit of a downer. Im annoying, and a bit of a freak, but thats who I am.

you cant tell me to change myself, and you cant tell me that I have serious problems, when clearly, the one with the problems is you. you have a serious problem with who I am.. and thats not right. if your so mad and so pushed back about how i am, then dont try to change me, just leave.

Plus, if you dont like me, and you dont accept me, why would I even want your acceptance? Your clearly looking to accept someone else, because if you wanted to accept me so much, you would; flaws and all. You want to accept and be friends with someone thats less annoying? then find that person, because sadly, thats not who I am, and im not about to change who I am for someone like you.

And you know what? If you dont accept me for who I am, I sure as hell dont accept you for who you are right now, because who you are is someone who is a jerk for trying to change me.

You said you wont accept me until i change?

Well, you'll be waiting a long long long time for that one; Im not about to change anytime soon.