Friday, February 12, 2010

bang bang bang the drum

the second i see her face, i just want to .. yell? cry? attack?
quicksearch; crazy bitch on the loose
sometimes i just walk around my house naked.
that has nothing to do with it, but everything at the same time. i want to feel exposed to myself, so that i know that im really there, that im not invisible to myself.
feaked? yes, i am too. you could read this and not understand what im saying or what i mean, but i know what i mean and what im saying, and i love that im talking to myself, but talking to the rest of the world at the same time.
you know, when i started this, i was going to bash someone without saying their name, what they've done or who they are. ive realized that bashing on someone is just so dumb, because that person is so not worth even a sentence in my blog. ill just tell you this; they make me mad, they ruined my high school experience, and they're a thief. not of things, but.. of people, and of personalities, of emotions and souls.
keywords; robber, whore, hater, gossiper, shittalker, lifetaker.
and then theres me.. naked old me walking around my house.
i expose myself, to remind myself, that despite this person, or even these people, i am still myself, and im still there, and if i can survive that, then i can survive anything. i am a blogger, i am a writer, i am a psycho, i am a bitch...

at least i know who i am.