Saturday, February 20, 2010

v i p puuhhleeeaassseee !

exclusive girl here.
only kidding.
haha?
allright. so the other day, a friend told me that i should be less 'say yes to everyone' and more, 'only going to say yes to very certain people'. I said to them, thats not how i am! i mean, im an individual who doesnt like to reject, and who doesnt like saying no, in some cases obviously i have to say no, but why is it wrong to say yes too much?
its because i could get so easily hurt by the amount of people i let into my life, and the amount of people i trust. I used to trust everyone.. ive condenced my trust list a bit since then, yet i still find out that people take advantage of that.
i guess i could start to say no to people more often, but who likes to see a sad or dissapointed face? thats my problem, im too nice. sure, i can be a huge bitch, but when it comes to myself, im too nice, because i let people walk all over me, yet i still forgive them. I wish i wasnt forgiving, but i am. that could be a good thing, but why cant i learn to just say no?
its becuse i hate seeing people sad, and i just want to be friends with everyone. and also, i dont like to dissapoint people. if someone says that they dont like me, then i let it go. why try and impress someone if they dont like you?
im right for doing that right? i didnt do anything wrong. its a win/win. I dont have to deal with trying so hard, and they dont have to deal with me. i think thats fair, and i also know inside that they missed out on a good friendship.
so why are we so precise about who our friends are?
why dont people start to explore other groups of people they never thought they could be friends with? you could be surprised.. i know i've been surprised.
i guess its just that we have to learn that theres more people out there. and sure, i say yes to being anyones friend, but at least i try.. and id rather be hurt and learn from that then never open myself up to anyone at all.
aurevoirr (: