Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Good Morning"

yet another poem post haha. this one i wrote for the love of my life, my boyfriend. he's just so incredible and he is  totally my muse, he is the object of my affection and i just love him dearly. :) enjoy!

when i fell asleep,
i was thinking of you,
and when i woke up,
my dream was still true.

you're still mine,
we are still in love,
i think someone likes us,
from up above.

they gave us this love,
now we have a chance,
at a wonderful life,
a beautiful romance.

and my dream was just great,
because you were there,
you grabbed onto my face,
and gave me a stare,

you know the stare,
where you give me that smile,
where i cant stop staring,
for a really long while.

you gave me ten kisses,
all over my face,
and you took your finger,
over my lips you trace.

i kissed you right back,
and you held my hand,
the love i feel for you,
you cannot understand.

i blushed really hard,
i turned beet red,
i think all this passion,
is getting to my head.

i snuggled my pillow,
continued to dream,
about you and i together,
we make such a great team.

i woke up this morning,
and you are still mine,
i guess that today,
the sun is gona shine!

the end ;) and i love yah babe ;)